Looking for an opportunity to showcase your business-oriented skills in payroll? In Accace, a leading consultancy and outsourcing company, we are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The ideal candidate for this position is organized, communicative, client-focused, and has excellent strategic thinking and decision-making skills. Previous experience in a small, medium and large companies for at least 5 years is a great advantage.
The perk of this job position is the opportunity to work on international projects in a great team from our Johannesburg office.
Interested? Keep reading!
- Well established company
- Recognised brand
- Nest Pension
- Support towards learning and growth (ie CIPP studies)
- CIPP annual membership costs will be covered by company
- 100% remote working (later this year 1-2 days a week in office – TBC)
- Ability to work independently. Self starter
- Desired payroll qualification level from 2 to 5 years
- Knowledge of English at advanced level (C1)
- Work experience in Excel at advanced level
- Knowledge of the year-end report preparation, payroll management, payment checking
- Experience with payroll processing, accounting, reports and administration
- Knowledge of Sage / Payspace / VIP Payroll represent an advantage
- Previous work experience with benefits administration, pension administration, HR administration and social insurance
- Great communication (both written and verbal) skills and pro-client approach
- Strategic thinking, negotiation, attention to detail, organizational and decision-making skills are expected
What we offer
- Work on interesting projects for international company
- New challenges and opportunities for career growth
- Various trainings for improvement of professional and soft skills
- Flexible working hours