Are you business oriented person ready to showcase your skills internationally? We might have a spot just for you. At Accace, one of the fastest growing consultancy and outsourcing companies in our region, we are currently looking for a new Project Manager.
The perfect candidate for the position of Project Manager is someone active, organized, with great communication skills and pro-client approach. Good strategic thinking and decision-making skills are also highly desirable. The perk of this job position is the opportunity to work on international projects in a great team either from any of our offices or remotely.
Did we caught your attention? Read on!
- Management of the implementation of new services for Romanian clients
- Management of implementation of new services for global client with subsidiary also in Romania (these projects are part of program, which consist of implementation new services for the client and all the contracted countries)
- Management of complex projects including data integration
- Participation in internal projects
Account management of clients in BAU (Business as usual):
- Change Management
- Maintain the service quality and look for opportunities for services extension and continuous improvement
- Single point of contact and escalation point
- Service Management Review
- Billing – preparation and revision of invoice inputs and potential clarification with clients
- University studies
- Payroll or accounting background is an advantage
- Ability to use Microsoft Office 365 tools
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Management, Account Management, Management of clients requests
- Ability to think strategically, interested in working on international projects
- Great communication (written and verbally) as well as presentation skills are a must
- Negotiation, attention to detail, project and organizational skills and pro-client approach are expected too.
What we offer
- Hybrid job (you can choose the office days as you wish)
- Annual bonus based on your performance
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance to a well-known private clinic
- Central location and flexible work arrangements
- Paid study leave
- Additional days of rest leave
- English course, internal trainings, financial support for specializations, external conferences
- Bookster subscription
- The chance to develop and work with friendly colleagues, with a strong professional background
- We organize various interactive events that help to relax the atmosphere and strengthen the team spirit. Follow our Facebook page – Accace Careers Romania– and be part of our #accacelife!