The office is a colorful place and it is located in the heart of the city. We have a good vibe thanks to our colleagues and now we are looking for a smiling ambassador with excellent communication skills who will be ready to help our colleague from Reception with administrative tasks.
If you like that everything around you to be organized but you also have a keen interest on being curious all the time, then you have a place in our team as a Receptionist.
You will work with happy people ready to offer all the support needed in order to enjoy a smooth accommodation and a friendly integration in #accacelife.
- Receiving and forwarding phone calls in a professional manner
- Greeting the visitors and assisting them around the office with a positive attitude
- Ensuring the protocol during the meetings and checking the availability of the meeting rooms
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail or correspondence to recipients
- Archiving messages received from suppliers or company customers.
- Sending the documents by email, fax, courier and so on.
- Registration / submission of documents to the competent institutions (ITM, ANAF, banks and other state institutions) as well as collection and delivery of documents issued by state institutions to responsible persons (one day a week)
- Providing administrative support for all company departments when needed
- Availability for part-time program (4h)
- Higher education in progress or completed, regardless of specialization
- Basic knowledge of using Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of English, at least at an intermediate level (written and spoken)
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a team and to understand the multinational work environment
- Previous experience in a similar position is an advantage
What we offer
- Bonuses based on your performance
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance to a well-known private clinic in Bucharest
- Central location and flexible work arrangements
- Paid study leaves
- Additional days of rest leave
- English course
- Hot and cold drinks, fruits in the office
- Bookster subscription
- The chance to develop and work with friendly colleagues, with a strong professional background
- We organize various interactive events that help with relaxing the atmosphere and strengthen the team spirit. Follow our Facebook page – Accace Careers Romania – and be part of our #accacelife!