Are you an agile communicative person and would you like to get a glimpse into the world of business? In Accace, one of the fastest growing consultancy and outsourcing companies in our region, we are currently looking for someone to help us expand our Business Development team.
The position of Request and Project Coordinator is suitable for proactive person with representative communication skills and attention to detail, who is also not afraid of administration and paperwork. Working from any of our offices or remotely in a friendly team full of professionals is what makes this job opportunity special.
Do you think you could be a perfect fit? Read on!
What will be your job?
- Daily distribution of email correspondence, mainly business requests, to relevant colleagues and partners
- Tracking, evidence and reporting of the business opportunities
- Support to Business Development team with tasks such as coordination of multi-country RFPs and preparation of supporting documentation, service offering harmonization, and other
- Communication with potential and current customers, colleagues and partners
- Maintenance of data and documents related to clients, requests and projects in Company systems and shared data storage
- Billing inputs collection and preparation
- Solving invoice issues with partners and clients in accordance with Account manager instructions
- Support to project managers with administrative tasks
Your ideal profile
- Knowledge of English at upper intermediate level (B2)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Educational specialization in Business studies/Economics & finance/International relations/Marketing
- Experience in administrative position is an advantage
- Great communication (both written and verbal), organizational skills and proactive approach
- Reliability, responsibility and ability to work independently are expected
- Ability to speak any other foreign language than English is an advantage
What we offer
- Work on interesting projects for international company
- New challenges and opportunities for career growth
- Various trainings for improvement of professional and soft skills
- Language training during working hours
- Motivational bonus system
- Remuneration for the recommendation of a new colleague/client
- Teambuilding and volunteer activities
- Massages at the workplace during working hours
- MultiSport cards partially paid by the employer
- Flexible working hours