Are you interested in varied work in the field of finance and transaction consulting? Are you looking for a new career challenge and an opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge?
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a colleague to join our team of transactional and financial consultants (TAF), who is not afraid to implement his/her ideas and would like to learn new things. Our TAF team aids clients by analysing a various set of need to achieve the best strategical solution for the company.
- Process financial due diligence and assist in the preparation and coordination of tax and legal due diligence with other team members.
- Participate in the planning and management of transactions in the creation and restructuring of holding arrangements (domestic and foreign), including economic, tax and legal impacts (in cooperation with other colleagues).
- Participate in the preparation of financial analyses and presentations for major clients in the field of private equity and for major companies.
- Process financial calculations for the purposes of valuing the company according to tax regulations (without an expert clause).
- Assist in preparation of price analyses for transfer pricing purposes, participate in the preparation and revisions of the transfer pricing methodology and documentation (if interested – not a condition).
- Participate in tax consulting and preparation of tax returns in cooperation with other members of the TAF team (if interested – not a condition).
- Coordinate and lead a team of junior colleagues.
- University education in economics (or another specialization if you are familiar with finance).
- Previous experience with transaction consulting and/or processing of various financial analyses min. 3 years (in a consulting company).
- Good knowledge of accounting legislation (or you are ready to learn it).
- Knowledge of English at advanced level (written and spoken), knowledge of Czech at a proficient level or native speaker.
- Team player, but to be able to work independently.
- A friendly and communicative person, who is not afraid to solve something completely new.
What we offer
- Work in a growing international advisory company.
- Opportunity for personal growth, including the possibility of studying ACCA and preparing for a tax advisor exam (if interested).
- Competitive salary.
- Interesting projects for major clients.
- Benefits: ability to work at home, flexible working hours, meal vouchers, English lessons, fresh fruit and vegetables available daily and more).
- Full-time or part-time employment and contract for an indefinite period.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas.
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team! Be tough [TəF] and join us!