Who are we looking for?
For our team of transactional and financial consultants (TAF), we are looking for a senior colleague who is not afraid to implement his/her ideas and wants to learn new things. The TAF team connects tax and financial professionals and offers clients a comprehensive portfolio of services to help them strategically decide on the development of a company or group.
- Participate in the preparation of financial analyses and presentations for major clients from the so-called private equity business even for significant companies.
- Process financial due diligence and assist in preparing and coordinating tax and legal due diligence with other team members.
- Assess the optimal financing of transactions including economic, tax and legal impacts (in cooperation with other colleagues).
- Assist in compiling consolidated financial statements in accordance with both Czech GAAP and IFRS.
- Process financial calculations for valuation purposes according to tax regulations (without expert clause).
- Assist in analyses of normal price for transfer pricing purposes, participate in preparation and review of transfer pricing methodology and preparation of transfer pricing documentation.
- Participate in tax advisory and tax returns in cooperation with the TAF team members (according to your interest, it is not a condition).
Your ideal profile
- University education with economical specialization (or another specialisation if you are oriented in finance).
- Experience with transactional consultancy and/or processing of various financial analyses (min. 3 years).
- Orientation in accounting legislation (or to be ready to learn it).
- Knowledge of English at advanced level (both written and spoken), Czech is a must.
- Team player, but to be able to work independently.
What we offer
- Work in a dynamically growing international advisory company.
- Opportunity for personal growth, including the possibility of studying ACCA and preparing for a tax advisor exam (according to your interest).
- Interesting projects for major clients.
- Benefits (home office, flexible working hours, meal vouchers, English lessons, fresh fruit and vegetables available daily and more).
- Interesting salary.
- Full-time and contract work for an indefinite period.
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team! Be tough [TəF] and join us!