Are you tired of stereotype and want to broaden your knowledge not only in accounting but also in taxation and financial management in general? Do you have accounting experience and looking for new challenges?
Who are we looking for?
Our Transaction and Financial Advisory Team (“TAF”) is looking for a colleague who is not afraid to realize their ideas and wants to learn new things (an extent of experience with accounting is not decisive). The TAF team brings together financial, tax and accounting professionals and offers clients a comprehensive portfolio of services to assist them in making strategic decisions about the development of a company or group, including ensuring a complete accounting agenda.
- Manage and organize accounting agenda for specific clients (holding companies).
- Complete accounting and annual financial statements, or monthly reporting (in cooperation with a junior colleague).
- Communicate independently with clients, auditors and government institutions.
- Prepare documents for financial analyzes for TAF team members and accounting documents for the preparation of legal documents.
- Prepare / assist with the preparation of consolidated financial statements for clients (if interested).
- Assist with ad-hoc tax and financial projects (if interested).
- Work closely with TAF tax advisers and finance specialists and colleagues from the legal department.
- Coordinate and lead a junior colleague.
Your ideal profile
- University education in economics required.
- You have experience with independent managing of accounting (experience in external processing of accounting is an advantage).
- You are well oriented in Czech accounting legislation and you have an overview of IFRS rules.
- Basic knowledge of tax legislation and financial issues is an advantage (or you are ready to learn).
- You can work with MS Office products at an advanced level (especially Excel, MS Navision experience is an advantage).
- You are able to communicate with clients in English.
- Team player but able to work independently.
- You are friendly and communicative.
What we offer
- Work in a dynamically growing international consulting company.
- Opportunity for personal growth, including the possibility of continuous education in accounting, financial and tax areas (if interested).
- Competitive salary.
- Interesting projects for major clients.
- Benefits (ability to work at home, flexible working hours, meal vouchers, English lessons, fresh fruits and vegetables available every day and more).
- Full-time employment and contract for indefinite period.
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team! Be tough [TƏF] and join us!