Accace Romania has a new opportunity for you!
We are searching for a proactive colleague, who is ready to discover new directions and automate the workflow.
Based on our desire to achieve excellence and level up the Romanian Payroll Team, we have created a new role of Senior Implementation Consultant, which will bring both technical spirit and innovative ideas, that will make our work easier in the payroll software.
- Ensuring the implementation process of new clients: collecting the needed information, setting up clients, enrolling employees and loading historical information in the payroll platform
- Working closely with both business and technology resources during IT system development projects to ensure the systems are compliant with local labour requirements
- Advising on payroll reporting requirements and HR best practices according to local labour law requirements
- Managing workflow through the first payroll period to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely, applying multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Reviewing and reconciling payrolls prior to transmission to the client, validating confirmed reports
- Researching and resolving client/system problems, offering solutions with timely responses based on company policies and local legislation regarding data security and data protection
- Serving as the first point of escalation for clients, creating and maintaining action plans and/or issuing logs until a resolution is reached
- Providing backup support to other payroll team members as needed
What are we expecting from you
- Minimum 3 years of payroll processing experience
- At least 2 years of experience in implementing new payroll software (experience with dp-Payroll and True HR is a plus)
- Spoken and written English at an advanced level
- High technical skills regarding Ms Office suite
- Payroll and Human Resources Certificate would be nice to have
- Excellent understanding of Labour and Payroll tax laws is a must
- Very good organizational, planning and prioritization skills
- Open mindset to continuous improvement & learning
What will we offer
- Annual bonus based on your performance
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance to a well-known private clinic in Bucharest
- Central location and flexible work arrangements
- Home Office
- Paid study leave
- Additional days of rest leave
- English course, internal trainings, financial support for specializations
- Coffee and tea in the office
- Bookster subscription
- The chance to develop and work with friendly colleagues, with a strong professional background
- We organize various interactive events that help to relax the atmosphere and strengthen the team spirit. Follow our Facebook page – Accace Careers Romania – and be part of our #accacelife!