We are a team of young people who want to do great things in an innovative way. We enjoy finding solutions that help our clients with their problems and move us forward.
However, this would not be possible without a good IT team, in which we are currently looking for a new member for the position of Senior System Specialist.
If you are interested in advancing professionally and do not want to be bored at work, we have a great opportunity for you to join us!
- Design and creation of infrastructure and comprehensive solutions in MS Azure that meet the needs of the organization and customers,
- Design, creation, management and operation of infrastructure and configuration of applications in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS models
- Deployment and management of cloud and on-prem applications / services,
- Migration of IT infrastructure components to the MS Azure cloud,
- Responsibility for the smooth and reliable operation and support of all components of the IT infrastructure,
- Providing infrastructure consultations within the internal team,
- Monitoring and designing procedures to strengthen the security of cloud services,
- Analysis of the current architecture in terms of vulnerabilities and design of possible optimizations or improvements using native Azure technologies, e.g. Defender, Sentinel, Security Center, etc.
- Creation of technical documentation and cooperation in the creation of working procedures,
- Responsibility for technical support (L2, L3) of the cloud solution for the whole group,
- Cooperation with IT service providers
Your ideal profile
- Experience in a similar position for at least 5 years
- Knowledge of English at a communicative level
- Analytical thinking and good communication skills
- Previous experience with Office 365, Azure platforms
- Advanced knowledge and configuration skills of network and security technologies, e.g. TCP / IP, WAF, MFA, HTTPS, TLS, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Experience in building and managing Azure IaaS, PaaS, SaaS (AVD, AAD, SDN, DevOps …),
- Advanced administrative knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy
- Powershell scripting and automation experience, Azure CLI,
- Administrative knowledge of MS SQL Server and SQL databases,
- Experience in designing and implementing scalable solutions in line with the company’s strategic objectives,
- Experience in systems monitoring, capacity planning and performance tuning,
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge across infrastructure platforms, security, data, integration and application layers
- Experience with Veeam, Sophos, Kubernetes technologies is an advantage,
- Microsoft certifications are an advantage
What we offer
- Work on interesting projects for international company
- New challenges and opportunities for career growth
- Various trainings for improvement of professional and soft skills
- Language training during working hours
- Motivational bonus system
- Remuneration for the recommendation of a new colleague/client
- Teambuilding and volunteer activities
- Massages at the workplace during working hours
- MultiSport cards partially paid by the employer
- Flexible working hours and Home office