Do you have experience with VAT and are you attracted by interesting work with the possibility of personal development? Do you want to be able (but not obliged) to try other projects than classic VAT consulting? Do you prefer flexible working hours and appreciate nice colleagues around you who are always ready to help you? Become part of our team!
Who are we looking for
We are looking for an experienced colleague to join our tax team, who is not afraid to take responsibility for a significant part of the client’s VAT agenda and who is able to independently solve assigned tasks and projects with the support of more experienced colleagues.
- Prepare and check VAT returns in cooperation with a junior tax colleague.
- Prepare opinions and analyses for clients in the field of VAT.
- Solve complex local and international tax issues in cooperation with other members of the tax team.
- Manage the VAT refund agenda from other EU member states.
- Independently solve and manage some partial tax projects.
- Manage and control the work of tax juniors and consultants.
- Assist clients in the field of corporate income tax processing (with the possibility of involvement in projects related to other types of taxes).
- Communicate with tax authorities and state institutions.
- University / high school education in economics or law.
- You are very familiar with VAT legislation.
- Previous experience in tax consulting min. 3-5 years.
- Knowledge of English at an advanced level (especially written).
- Knowledge of Czech or Slovak language at proficient level or native speaker.
- Successful passing of the tax advisor exams.
- Team player, but to be able to work independently.
- A friendly and communicative person, who is not afraid to solve something completely new.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours (it is possible to work almost from anywhere and at any time).
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to implement your ideas (we are not a rigid corporation; we create our work environment together).
- Mobile phone with unlimited tariff.
- Further education, English courses, soft skills training.
- Annual bonus according to the company’s economic results.
- 5 days of compensatory leave.
- Other benefits (meal vouchers, refreshments in the office, Multisport card and more).
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team!