Payroll and HR administration services in the UK
Choosing Accace as your preferred outsourced partner in the United Kingdom, marks the start of your transformation of your payroll and HR towards a more strategic and high-quality function within the company.
Outsourcing can allow you to capitalise on automation possibilities, best-breed technology solutions and continuous innovation. Outsourcing has many benefits, and brings about reduced risks and introduces value-add solutions that benefit not only your HR team but most importantly your employees. We cut through all complexity and simplify the process for both your employee and HR teams.
Payroll agenda processing in the United Kingdom
Payroll can be a high resource consuming function if managed internally resulting from demanding statutory requirements and stringent deadlines. Leveraging off an outsourced service provider is an advisable choice for most companies. This diminishes the administrative burden, saves time and resources, and most importantly eliminates the potential risks of non-compliance and related penalties from local authorities.
Continuity of payroll processes is another key benefit of outsourcing and allows for the distribution of your employee’s salaries and payslips, correctly and on time. Our payroll services in the UK cover all these functions and tasks:
- Data collection: Collation of all input data and pertinent information in order to process an accurate payroll calculation
- Payroll calculation: Gross-to-net calculation of all employee deductions, taxes and net salaries in compliance with the statutory requirements; calculation of off-cycle payments
- Data control: Check, confirmation and validation of the data accuracy
- Benefits and bonuses administration: Calculation of benefits and bonuses based on provided schemes, such as medical or life insurance, pension plans, vacation time, sick leave and maternity leave
- Payslips distribution: Generation of payslips, in hard-copy, password-protected PDF files distributed by email, or saved via online employee’s self-service portal
- Hotline support: Employee’s payroll inquiry handling by dedicated payroll consultant, including dealing with requests of employees such as issue of certificates or other payroll related documents
- Payment administration: Preparation of payment orders and distribution of payments to employees and local authorities
- Data for accounting: Preparation of accounting notes for payroll in agreed structure
- Management reporting: Regular standard reporting package in agreed scope as well as any other specific reports your management needs
- Statutory reporting: Regular payroll related statutory reporting and filings to local authorities, such as Tax Office, Labour Office, social and health insurance companies, statistics offices and other, including regular communication with these authorities
- Time and attendance: Cloud portal solution for employee’s time and attendance tracking
HR administration services in the UK
As an extension of our payroll services offering, we provide HR administration support ranging from general tasks such as personnel file management to the preparation of accurate employment contracts. Tailor your HR consulting in order to ensure that all your statutory reporting and compliance requirements are met.
Our services help you to manage the following tasks:
- HR files administration: Organising and storing employee personnel files in compliance with statutory requirements
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees: Registration of new or exiting employees at local authorities, as well as administrative support during the on-boarding process, preparation of employment related documents, other HR documents for new or exiting employees, and the provision of training as required (for payroll process, T&A etc.)
- Audits and inspections: Representation in communication with authorities, support and guidance during audits and inspections, preparation of required supportive documentation, resolution of any disputes
- Employment documentation: Preparation of employment related documents, such as contracts, amendments, job descriptions and other templates
- Other consulting: Any other tax, health insurance and social security, labour-law or non-resident consulting
Payroll and HR online portal
Our cloud portal aims to offer managers and employees the freedom to handle numerous tasks on their own, without the need to ask for assistance from their HR team. This is achieved through secure data exchange, payslips distribution, onboarding and leave management or time and attendance functions.
The employee and HR self-service portal is an efficient automated process, that facilitates high transparency and allows personnel to access documents in a secure environment. Management have access to pre-agreed payroll calendars and customised real-time reports, which eases the daily management and supervision.
Main functionalities covered by the payroll portal interface:
- Payroll data exchange
- Payroll inquiry handling via online tickets or video calls
- Payroll and HR reporting and full archive
- Payslips distribution and archive
Our portal also offers unlimited possibilities for HR module integrations, covering the areas of:
- Preparation of employment related legal documents
- HR administration and personal files maintenance
- Benefits administration
- Yearly tax clearance management
- Time and attendance management
- Business travel management and settlement of travel expenses
Our global payroll capabilities
We engage nearly 2,500 professionals globally, and process at least 200,000 pay slips monthly. Our customers are mostly mid-size and international Fortune 500 companies from various sectors and our solutions are scalable to any organisation – from one employee to thousands. All processes are audited for business continuity, top-level security, quality and environmental management according to global ISO and ISAE standards.
Phone: +44 207 692 8481