In the first instance we will present changes in tax legislation on VAT and VAT collection system published in October and November 2012.
- Government Decision no. 1071/2012 on amending and supplementing the Methodological Norms for enforcing Law no. 571/2003 on the Fiscal Code, approved by Government Decision no. 44/2004, published in Official Gazette no. 753 of 8 November 2012 (HG 1071/2012)
- Law no. 208/2012 approving Government Ordinance no. 15/2012 on amending and supplementing Law no. 571/2003 on the Fiscal Code, published in Official Gazette no. 772 of 15 November 2012 (Law 208/2012)
Regulations which bring additions / explanations regarding the procedural aspects of the application of VAT collection system starting with 2013.
- Order of the President of the National Agency for Fiscal Administration no. 1529/2012 for the approval of the form (097) – “Notice on the application/termination of application of the VAT collection system”, published in the Official Gazette no. 707 of October 16, 2012
- Order no. 1519 of 19 November 2012 approving the Guidelines on the application of VAT collection system developed by the Ministry of Public Finances published in the Official Gazette no. 792 of November 26, 2012
- Order of the President of the National Agency for Fiscal Administration no. 1790/2012 for the approval of the form (300) “Value added tax return”, submitted for publication in the Official Gazette
We hope that this is useful to you and should you have any questions on tax matters please do not hesitate to contact us.