Labour Law Consultancy
Employment Law has always been a complex matter of balancing the rights and obligations that employers and employees have towards each other.
Still, regardless of your location and despite the best efforts of international organizations and local institutions to reach this balance through continuously improving legislation; local Labour Legislation will remain a sensitive subject, open to various interpretations. As a consequence, without expert advice you might find yourself involved in a variety of conflicts with current or former employees, or even worse, with the local institutions.
Accace offers you all the necessary support in order to solve any employment-related matter before it is too late and therefore avoid exposure to any financial or legal damages.
Based on your country’s Labour Law characteristics, we may offer services that include but are not limited to:
- Assistance with preparing documentation for employees
(e.g.: employment contracts, amendments, job descriptions, documentation on termination of employment, etc.)
- Assistance with preparing specific internal documentation for employers
(e.g.: internal mandatory regulations, employees’ evaluation procedures, organizational chart, etc.)
- Providing support in litigations and negotiations with employees
- Assistance with the employment of foreigners, including solving relocation matters
- Labour Law advisory on specific cases related to employee’s vs. employer’s rights
(e.g.: the right to vacation, medical care, daily or weekly rest, minimum working conditions, maximum and minimum working hours per week, etc.)