By the order of 11.11.2015 p. №2268 / 5 by Ministry of Justice of Ukraine has been approved:
- a new order apostille on official documents issued by the judicial authorities and courts;
- a new order apostille on documents issued by notaries of Ukraine.
The definite procedure for affixing apostille
The definite procedure for affixing the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine apostille on official documents issued by the judicial authorities and courts, as well as documents issued by notaries to implement Regulation apostille on official documents for use in other countries.
The apostille will be using software means of an electronic register Apostille in the following order:
- adoption of document, creation and registration of statements;
- consideration of documents submitted for the apostille;
- the affixing of apostille, refusal of affixing it;
- issuance of documents for the outcome of the application.
Now, the certificate, putting his refusal to be made in up to 2 working days.
In case you need a sample signature, seal and / or stamp, as well as the inspection of documents on state registration of civil status in cases of lack of information about them in the State Register civil citizens and / or of doubt on their validity term review of the documents on the certificate may be extended to 20 working days.
By the provision of the certificate fee in the amount determined by law, if an appeal individual pays 3 times the income (51 UAH.) and for legal entities – 5 non-taxable minimum incomes of citizens (85 UAH.).
Fee charged to the certificate by the transfer to the general fund of the state budget of Ukraine.
The procedure of preparation of notarial documents for consular legalization
The order issued by a notary preparing documents for consular legalization defines the procedure for the preparation of the Ministry of Justice issued notary documents for consular legalization to implement Instruction on consular legalization of official documents in Ukraine and abroad.
The procedure for the preparation of notarized documents issued to their consular legalization includes:
- receiving documents and registration statements;
- determine whether a document is subject to consular legalization and whether there are grounds for refusal;
- verify the conformity notary signature and seal and / or stamp affixed to the document, the models available for the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine or requested;
- affixing a stamp certifying the authenticity of the signature of the previous state or private notary authorized under the law to perform notarial acts and official stamp of authenticity imprint the state notary office or a private notary public if the documents meet the requirements of this paragraph;
- the registration documents for consular legalization.
Reasons for the refusal to accept documents for consular legalization
The old order for apostille is repealed in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on official documents for use in other states, and the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine preparing a notary certified documents for further consular legalization of 25.09.2012 № 1418/5.
The procedure is identify the following reasons for the refusal to accept documents for consular legalization if:
- The text of documents cannot be read due to damage;
- The documents written or signed by pencil;
- The documents received through facsimile equipment;
- The documents gets multiple languages simultaneously;
- The documents contained in two or more separate sheets which are not stitched, the sheets are not numbered and without signature and seal;
- The Ministry of Justice of Ukraine has no authority to prepare documents for consular legalization;
- The signature of the person signing the document, seal and / or stamp is not commensurate with the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on the signature and seal / stamp on the document.
In addition, the Order established that the certificate to documents submitted to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine, before the entry into force of the given order, made under the legislation in force on the date of their submission.