In cooperation with French chamber of commerce in Hungary, Accace is inviting you to this event that will be a great opportunity to prepare your organization for accounting regulation changes for 2016. Hear the latest about the changes in Hungarian accounting law for 2016 from István Nemecz, Managing Director of Accace Hungary.
Overview of the important upcoming changes
- Changes in extraordinary items
- Dividend payments
- Significant share of ownership
- Supplementary notes
- Other noteworthy changes
The event will be held in English language
Venue and registration
- East-West Business Centre, 3, Floor, 1-3 Rákóczi út, Budapest, 1088
- November, 18. 2015 from 9:00 – 11:00
- Speaker: István Nemecz, Managing Director Accace Hungary
Please register until November 13, 2015 at the email: Club-DAF@ccifrance-hongrie.org
Participation fee for Members of French Chamber of Commerce is 4300 HUF + VAT. For non-members it is 5700 HUF + VAT. Cancellation is only available until November 13.