The event will be held in Hungarian language
Transformations of companies may arise from different reasons: mandatory transformations, organizational formation changes, company acquisitions, cross-border transformations caused by the globalising world, etc.
Thanks to the Merger Directive of the European Union, there are different advantageous tax solutions for every company transformations, however every transaction has its own prerequisite, so it is worthwile to look forward and to plan in advance.
- Forms and characteristics of transformations
- Mandatory transformations
- Beneficiary transformations
- Beneficiary exchange of shares
- Selling/buying shares
- Beneficiary transfer of assets
- Branch selling
- Buying shares in companies with real estates
- Notified shares
- Mediators at company acquisitions
- Controlled foreign companies
- Liquidation, elimination, forced cancellation
- Elements with warranty, due diligence, tax authority consultation, APA
If you are interested in this topic, want to learn something more and want to find out more about this field of corporate taxation, we cordially invite you to the take part in presentation of Gábor Kertész, our Head of Advisory in 27, October at the Danubius Hotel Arena.