Accace [əkeɪs] Legal is a law firm with a more complex name, but a simple philosophy – we want us to enjoy our work and have enough time for our families and hobbies.
Who are we looking for?
We are now looking for a new colleague to join our corporate team. For our clients, the corporate team ensures the fulfilment of legal obligations (e.g. preparation of reports on relations, approval of financial statements) and changes in registers.
The scope of the work the preparation of relevant documents, communication with the client and related administration. We are looking for a team member who will responsibly deal with the corporate agenda, is not afraid of independence and brings things to a successful end. About half of the work is in English.
As a part of a large advisory group that also provides tax consultancy or bookkeeping and payroll, we try to look at things in context. We are always looking for a functional solution for the client.
Your ideal profile
- University legal education required.
- Experience in a similar position (max. 3 years), but we can also accept a very skilled junior without the necessary experience.
- Knowledge of English at an advanced level (especially written), knowledge of Czech at proficient level or native speaker.
- Sense of detail and responsible approach to work.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to get things done.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours, ability to work at home.
- Education system (hard skills, soft skills).
- Full or part-time work (24-40 hours a week).
- Company benefits (5 weeks holidays, meal vouchers, mobile phone also for private purposes, English lessons, regular team buildings etc.).
We will be happy to answer any questions. We look forward to your CV!