Together with us you will have the opportunity to explore the field of Human Resources and to discover how it looks the archiving process in a consulting company.
We are looking for a new colleague in the Payroll team ready to help us with the big volumes of documents that need to be well organized, but in the same time to be curious and ambitious to grow professionally.
We would be happy to tell you more about this role and our amazing team, so we look forward to meet you!
- Administrate employment related documents (standard employment contracts, additional documents and documents specific to the labour and social security legislation)
- Permanently update the employees’ database ensuring the accuracy of the data
- Receive and sort medical leave certificates
- Scan and archive all personnel documents
What are we expecting from you
- University studies in progress or completed
- Experience in archiving (nice to have)
- Certificate of “Human Resources Inspector” would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good knowledge of English, at least intermediate level (written and spoken)
What will we offer
- Annual bonus based on your performance
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance to a well-known private clinic
- Central location and flexible work arrangements
- Home Office
- Paid study leave
- Additional days of rest leave
- English course, internal trainings, financial support for specializations
- Coffee and tea in the office
- Bookster subscription
- The chance to develop and work with friendly colleagues, with a strong professional background
- We organize various interactive events that help to relax the atmosphere and strengthen the team spirit. Follow our Facebook page – Accace Careers Romania – and be part of our #accacelife!