Have you been working in auditing for a while and would you like to focus your career on the area of internal processes control, rules or procedures in a modern international company?
As an Internal Auditor, you will help us improve operating efficiency and reduce risks. You will have the opportunity to participate in the creation of the annual audit plan and communicate with colleagues from various countries. If you are looking for a dynamic environment full of challenges and want to continue learning and improving, this is the right opportunity for you!
The Risk and Compliance department is a global partner for all Accace branches. Our task is to ensure that internal processes, policies and procedures are always in line with legislation and our corporate strategy.
One of the advantages of this position is the great opportunity for self-realization, personal development, and growth. At Accace, we are flexible and offer a wide range of benefits, including the possibility to work from any of our offices or remotely.
Have we caught your attention? Read on!
- Participation in the preparation of the audit plan.
- Conducting internal audits (routine, control, special).
- Preparation and publication of audit reports.
- Presentation of findings to our local and group managers.
- Identifying weaknesses and risks in the current management system.
- Providing ideas for improving the management system.
- Providing internal training to individuals as needed, during internal audits or upon request.
- Providing support in the regular update of management system documentation.
- Participation in external ISO audits.
- Ad hoc projects, providing support to colleagues in the Risk & Compliance department.
We are looking for a new team member who will be enthusiastic about all activities and segments of internal audit within the Accace group and who also possesses:
- At least 3 years of experience with audit (internal/external)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion and love for what they do (because it’s not just a job).
- Knowledge of accounting and tax regulations.
- The ability to see things from a broader perspective.
- Attention to detail and an analytical approach (problem-solving is a necessity).
What we offer
- Work on interesting projects for international company
- New challenges and opportunities for career growth
- Various trainings for improvement of professional and soft skills
- Language training during working hours
Appreciation, events and culture
- Motivational bonus system
- Remuneration for the recommendation of a new colleague/client
- Yearly THE ACES company awards
- Teambuilding activities and company celebrations
- Rich CSR program and volunteer activities within the work
- Healthy weeks
- Massages at the workplace during working hours
- MultiSport cards partially paid by the employer
- Participation in the public sport events
Flexibility and work-life balance
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Inspirational workshops connected to lifestyle topics and personal development
- Events for children