Are you an IT student looking for a long-term part-time job? Our IT support team in Prague is currently seeking a new Junior System Specialist.
If you are not afraid to communicate and be helpful to our colleagues in solving their IT requirements, consider yourself as a team player and you feel that IT is the right path for you, don´t hesitate to send us your CV.
This position offers you a unique opportunity to gain a lot of valuable experience and possibly apply for a full-time job with us after school.
- Technical support of the company’s IT system,
- Providing advice and support to users,
- Problem analysis, troubleshooting,
- Solving IT problems and their prevention,
- Reporting incidents to application or system administrators,
- Taking care of user accounts and IT equipment of employees,
- Cooperation with external suppliers of IT services,
- Responsibility for the proper functioning of the IT system,
- Auxiliary activities in the implementation of IT projects.
Your ideal profile
- Interest in working in the field of IT Support,
- Education in the field of information technology,
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows,
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V, Administration of Windows servers, LAN/WAN administration, Client/server administration,
- Good communication skills, pro-client approach when dealing with colleagues’ requests,
- The ability to work independently,
- Good organization of work and the ability to prioritize tasks appropriately.
What we offer
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth,
- Gaining experience by working on interesting projects,
- Pleasant and modern work environment in a friendly team with a professional approach and professional background of a developing international company,
- Annual bonus,
- Bonus for referring a new colleague/client,
- Free hot and cold drinks, fruit/vegetables at the workplace,
- Team building activities (e.g. Summer party, Christmas party).