We are team of young people, who want to do great things in an innovative way. We like to search for solutions, that help our clients with their problems and that move us further. Within Accace we try to keep friendly and informal atmosphere. Currently we are giving space to talents and searching for a new colleague to join our Transfer Pricing Team.
New colleague that we search for the position of Junior Transfer Specialist should:
- be a team player with client orientation, responsible and autonomous,
- logically, analytically and systematically thinking,
- have specialization in economics,
- know the current legislation within accounting and tax area.
Did you find yourself among these lines? Then do not hesitate and join us!
Your job tasks will be:
- assessment of existing transactions ongoing within client and identification of risk transactions,
- functional and risk analysis,
- selection of the best method for determination of transfer prices, with aim to increase tax efficiency within valid tax legislation,
- preparation of documentation for clients to transfer pricing transactions between dependent persons and execution of comparability analysis (benchmarking) in Amadeus,
- representing the client in communication with tax office and in cases of tax inspections.
From the satisfaction survey among our employees it turned out that more than 90% of our colleagues value an excellent team and a friendly company atmosphere. Portfolio of our clients is mainly formed by international companies, which are among the most important in the world in their area, so besides pleasant working environment we offer work on interesting projects as well as new stimulating challenges.
Besides the above mentioned we also provide further professional and language education at the company expense, or possibility of career growth and many others that will be presented during the first round of interviews.
Personality requirements and skills
- University education with specialization in economics,
- active knowledge of English on advanced level (C1),
- knowledge of MS Office on user level,
- knowledge of valid legislation within accounting and tax area,
- experience with preparation of transfer pricing documentation is an advantage,
- knowledge of accounting economic software is an advantage,
- logical, analytical and systematical thinking,
- responsibility and autonomous work.