Attitude is a small thing that makes a big difference. At Accace we care about our employees and we make every effort to keep them motivated and satisfied. If you want to work in a dynamic team and develop your skills while working on interesting projects, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Assessing existing transactions with clients and identifying risk transactions
- Functional and risk analysis
- Selecting the most appropriate method for determining transfer pricing to increase tax efficiency within the limits of applicable tax legislation
- Preparing documentation and performing benchmarking in Amadeus
- Representing clients in communication with tax authorities and in tax audits
Requirements on candidate
- Secondary school with leaving examination/higher level of professional education/university education with economical specialization
- Experience with the preparation of transfer pricing documentation is an advantage
- Active language skills in English at intermediate level
- At least one year of experience in accounting area
- Knowledge of current legislation in the field of accounting and tax
- Knowledge of accounting economic SW
- Independent work, logical and systematic thinking
A satisfaction survey among our employees showed that more than 90% of our colleagues in work appreciate mostly the great team and friendly atmosphere of our company. The portfolio of our clients consists mainly of international companies, which are among the most important in the world, so besides the pleasant work environment, we also offer work on interesting projects as well as new exciting challenges.
In addition to this, we offer further professional and language education, the possibility of career growth and many others that will be presented on the personal meeting.