Our growing company in Bucharest needs a reliable, organized Office Administrator to manage the day-to-day administrative aspects of running the business. We are looking for a smart and efficient colleague, who has a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If this position suits you, give us a shout!
- Providing administrative support for the whole office
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Maintaining the relationship with office suppliers
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture
- Processing suppliers’ invoices & reminders concerning payments
- Petty cash processing & inventory
- IT hardware inventory
- Organizing internal meetings and events
- Solving business travels arrangements, ordering flight tickets and accommodation
- Performing other relevant admin duties when needed
- Organized, responsible, detail-oriented, pro-active behavior
- Knowledge of MS Office
- University studies in progress or completed with any specialization
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- Experience with ordering goods and services as well as with communication with suppliers
- Ability to work in a team and understand multinational working environment
What we offer
- Bonuses based on your performance
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance to a well-known private clinic in Bucharest
- Central location
- Paid study leave
- Additional days of rest leave
- English course
- Hot and cold drinks, fruits in the office
- Bookster subscription
- The chance to develop and work with friendly colleagues, with a strong professional background
- We organize various interactive events that help to relax the atmosphere and strengthen the team spirit. Follow our Facebook page – Accace Careers Romania – and be part of our #accacelife!