Who are we looking for?
Would you like to use your existing knowledge and skills actively and develop them further? Do not want to focus just on one tax area and have a better chance on the labour market? Are you looking for a challenge and enjoying your work in a smaller team?
- Participate in supporting our clients in addressing both common and specific tax issues.
- Deal with the issues of local and international taxation.
- Communicate with clients and state bodies.
- Prepare tax returns, analyses and opinions.
- Provide comprehensive tax advice for assigned client portfolio, especially in the field of corporate income tax and VAT.
- And all this in cooperation with other tax team members.
Your ideal profile
- University education with economical specialization.
- At least 3 years’ experience in tax area (tax assistant / consultant / specialist; experience in tax advisory company is an advantage).
- Orientation in accounting and tax legislation (tax advisor´s exam is an advantage).
- Knowledge of English at advanced level (both written and spoken), Czech is a must.
- Team player, but to be able to work independently.
- Friendly and communicative person, who is not afraid to solve something completely new.
What we offer
- Work in a dynamically growing international advisory company.
- Opportunity for personal growth, including the possibility of studying ACCA and preparing for a tax advisor exam (according to your interest).
- Corresponding salary.
- Interesting projects for major clients.
- Benefits (home office, flexible working hours, meal vouchers, English lessons, fresh fruit and vegetables available daily and more).
- Friendly environment in the team with professional attitude and expert background.
- Full-time and contract work for an indefinite period.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas (we are not a rigid corporation, we all create our environment!).
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team!