We have an opportunity for you to further develop your career not only in tax consulting, but also in other related areas (law, finance, accounting). We will be happy to welcome you in the team, where we emphasize a good atmosphere and help each other. In addition, with the possibility of achieving a managerial position soon.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a colleague who likes to deal with taxes from a broader perspective, is not afraid of constant changes in the type of projects and is happy to help less experienced colleagues in their development.
- Prepare tax statements and analyzes for clients.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of acquisitions, mergers and restructurings.
- Deal with the transfer pricing agenda.
- Solve complex local and international tax issues in collaboration with other team members.
- Communicate with financial authorities and state institutions.
- Independently solve and manage some partial tax projects.
- Manage and control the work of tax juniors and consultants.
Your ideal profile
- University education with economical or legal specialization.
- Very good orientation in corporate income tax legislation.
- Previous experience in tax consulting for 3-5 years.
- Knowledge of English at advanced level (written and spoken), knowledge of Czech at a proficient level or native speaker.
- Team player, but to be able to work independently.
- A friendly and communicative person, who is not afraid to solve something completely new.
What we offer
- Work in a growing international advisory company.
- Opportunity for personal growth, including the possibility of studying ACCA (if interested).
- Interesting projects for major clients.
- Competitive salary.
- Benefits: ability to work at home, flexible working hours, meal vouchers, English lessons, fresh fruit and vegetables available daily and more.
- Full-time employment and contract for an indefinite period.
- Opportunity to realize your ideas (we are not a rigid corporation, we all create our environment!).
It is our great interest that you will enjoy working with us and you feel comfortable in our team!