Transaction advisory in Denmark
We have an extensive experience in transaction advisory including acquisition and sale of companies, corporate restructuring, and other complex transactions in Denmark and across the Nordic region. Our advantage lays in the unique mix of financial, legal, tax and accounting expertise under one roof, which enables us to identify all potential risks and propose an optimal structure of the transaction. When dealing with such, the focus on core business is more desirable than ever. Having trust in a team of experienced experts will allow you to be in control of the business opportunities: both old and new.
We can ensure business evaluation and risk assessment for the parties involved in the negotiation process, find the right structure for the transaction and the applicable Danish legal frameworks, provide consultancy and the necessary documentation, as well as any post-transaction services required.
Our experienced inhouse Danish team, backed up by a network of international legal and tax advisors, is ready to support your strategic business decisions by providing services in the areas of:
- Due diligence and structuring of the transactions: financial, tax and legal due diligence, preparation and planning of the transactions, documentation and set-up of processes, legal and tax realization of the transaction, post-transaction services
- Financial and accounting consultancy: including management of the ownership structure, creation or restructuring of the holding structure, optimization of the financial flows, evaluation of the assets and the company, IFRS consulting
- Mergers and acquisitions: full-range tax and legal support during mergers and acquisitions, split and reorganizations, post transaction legal support
- Transfer pricing services and consultancy
- Representation before Danish tax offices and all statutory authorities