Ensure compliance with your tax and reporting obligations by benefiting from our tax advisory and tax compliance services in Morocco, our extensive knowledge and best practices tailored to align with Moroccan regulatory frameworks. Improve the efficiency of your local and international operations in Morocco while mitigating tax risks.
Our tax advisory and tax compliance services in Morocco encompass various aspects, including the Moroccan corporate income tax (CIT), value-added tax (VAT), and social security, as well as local taxes, withholding taxes, excise taxes, and custom duties.
Tax registrations in Morocco
- Registration for CIT, VAT and VAT refunds, including other taxes in Morocco
- Ensuring the registration process in Morocco with local authorities
- Assistance with any inquiries from the Moroccan tax offices and dispute resolution
Tax compliance and filings in Morocco
- Preparation and submission of statutory tax returns
- Guidance and support by internal and external tax audits
- Processing of tax liability payments to local authorities
- Representation in communication with the Moroccan tax offices and local authorities
- Other tax consultancies related to CIT, VAT, local taxes, withholding taxes, excise taxes and custom duties applicable in Morocco
Tax advisory and transactions in Morocco
- International tax advisory
- Non-resident and global mobility services
- Transactions services, M&A tax and legal structuring
- Due diligence: financial, tax and legal
- Transfer pricing services and local representation
Non-resident and global mobility services in Morocco
With support from a strong international network, our professional team of Moroccan tax experts, offering tax advisory and tax compliance services in Morocco, will navigate you through the complex landscape of employee and expatriate cross-border mobility. This involves in-depth understanding of local and international legislation in individual taxation, social security, payroll, labour law, along with implementing best practices for necessary administrative work to ensure compliance.
Evaluate your company’s expatriate tax program by addressing key questions: are you fully compliant with statutory requirements on individual tax, social security, and local payroll reporting? Does it effectively minimise the risk of exposure to inspections by local authorities?
Our experts are ready to assist you in addressing the following challenges related to international assignments:
- Payroll and HR administration services for expatriates in Morocco
- Preparation and filing of tax returns for non-residents in Morocco
- Creation of the tax-efficient employment structures for non-residents
- Evaluation of the tax filing requirements of the home country and the foreign country
- Social security and health insurance statutory requirements applicable to expatriates
- Implications related to a permanent establishment in Morocco, including the reporting obligations
- Representation in communication with the tax offices and other authorities
- Other administrative services, such as obtaining work and residence permits, dealing with the local authorities and offices for foreigners in Morocco