Global mobility strategy and advisory (expatriate services)
In business practice, there is a growing number of cross-border postings of employees. They are no longer just usual foreign business trips to meet clients, but the occurrence of cases such as sharing a position within a group, posting an employee to carry out work in another state, purposive employment of foreigners – specialists as well as other workers from abroad – is also more frequent. Managing employee mobility is becoming an increasingly complex task requiring knowledge of local and international legislation in the areas of taxation, social security, labour law, and, at last but not least, practical experience in providing the necessary administrative work.
Individual employees and HR teams are facing a challenging task:
- Preparation of appropriate labour law documentation for the cross-border posting of employees according to the needs and requirements of the respective countries
- Identification of the relevant legislation for social security purposes and proper payment of the relevant levies
- Identification of expatriate tax residence and correct payment of income tax in the respective countries
- Settlement with other potential implications in the respective countries (e.g. risk of permanent establishment being created, minimum wage requirements, reporting obligations)
We have an extensive experience in providing comprehensive advisory services and related administrative support related to cross-border mobility.
We will provide the following services for you and your employees:
- Planning and optimization of the tax obligations of employees and their employers
- Advisory in the field of labour law, obligations in the area of taxes and health and social security system
- Preparation and filing of tax returns for individuals
- Payroll services and labour law advisory services for foreign workers and employees posted abroad
- Preparation of labour law documentation for work performance related to the posting of employees to carry out work abroad
- Representation in communication with the tax office and other relevant institutions
Contact us to find out more about how we can help you to manage your mobility risks!