The last two days have brought important information related to VAT and WHT obligations in Poland. We would like to assure you of the support Accace is ready to provide in this regard.
Extension of the deferral of changes in withholding tax (CIT)
- The draft Regulation of the Minister of Finance has been published and probably postpones the entry into force of the new regulations until July 1,2020;
- New regulations concerning withholding tax are binding for PIT settlements – payers making payments subject to WHT to non-residents who are PIT taxpayers are obliged to collect withholding tax on the amount exceeding PLN 2 million.
- Monitoring changes and keeping you informed about further decisions of the Ministry of Finance
White list – the specimen of the notification has been published
- A specimen notice of payment has been published for an account other than that contained on the day of the whitelist transfer order;
- The deadline for submitting the notification is 3 days from the day of the transfer order –extending it to 7 days is being planned;
- The specimen is available here
- Analysis of the specimen of the notification in terms of gathering necessary information for payment;
- Verification of contractors with the white list – especially in the case of new customers with whom we start cooperation.