Changes in Company’s Legal Status
All changes that occur in the company’s legal status need to be registered at the local Trade Register and Tax Authorities. Our team of corporate consultants is ready to support you no matter the type of changes you plan and whenever your company documents need to be updated. Usually the Articles of Association need to be changed in the following cases:
- Change of company‘s business name
- Change of company‘s registered seat
- Change of basic capital of the company (increase/decrease)
- Changes of board members, auditors, chief executives and representatives
- Change of the way of director‘s acting etc.
For more complex cases, our corporate department will work closely with our tax and legal advisors in order to provide you with the necessary advice and prepare all the required documentation, according to your local legal requirements.