Corporate Law Advisory
Our experienced legal advisors in Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia are ready to provide a full range of services in the field of corporate law, ranging from initial professional support with the incorporation, to comprehensive provision of all business transactions and changes during the company’s lifetime.
Our legal services in corporate law cover:
- Incorporation and sale of ready made companies (including provision of registered office and secretarial services)
- Full range administration support and company liquidation
- Provision of changes in company’s legal status at the respective authorities
- Company’s Shared Capital distribution, increase and reduction
- Agreements governing the relationships between related parties, shareholder agreements
- Provison of legal support by the negotiation with trading partners and preparation of corresponding legal documentation
- Preparation of Annual General Meetings and other executive meetings
- Corporate governance and management rules
Download bellow our 2017 Company Formation Overviews for more details about the statutory framework and local entrepreneurial environment in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Ukraine!