Intellectual Property Law Services
In order to protect creative work and encourage innovation, intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademarks or patents have been defined and strictly implemented within international and local legislation. Nevertheless, intellectual property law is an unpredictable and complex field, with both local and global implications which cannot be handled without a deep understanding of all related regulations and procedures.
The main legal services provided by our experts in Intellectual Property Law are:
- Representing the clients before the local competent authorities
- Drafting and negotiating the contracts regulating intellectual property law issues
- Legal matters concerning copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intangible property rights
- Legal advisory services related to the software development and provision
- Representing the clients at the court hearings and out-of-court negotiations