Stay compliant with all local VAT laws, mitigate your tax risks and improve the efficiency of your local and international operations – by having a dedicated and responsive advisors by your side. Choose a well-connected team of VAT experts to cover your day-to-day operations or even more complex business transactions.
We got your VAT covered
Manage your local and cross-border VAT obligations easily with our help. Remove the uncertainty of venturing into new markets with initial discussions on VAT regulations. Get evaluation on various scenarios and let us path your way to immaculate local and global VAT compliance through trouble-free registration, fiscal representation, smooth filing process and beyond.
- Seamless VAT registrations in 40 countries
- Obtaining a non-resident VAT number
- Communication with the local tax authorities on your behalf
- Regular VAT returns filing to meet all your local statutory requirements
- Additional filing of European VAT reporting, such as Intrastat or EC Sales Lists
- Efficient and smooth VAT recovery and refund
- Fiscal representation and dispute resolution during local tax controls
One stop shop and other VAT news for eCommerce in the EU
If your e-shop delivers goods to customers in other EU states in B2C transactions, a change in the VAT treatment of mail order sales will apply to you from the middle of this year. The reason is the change of the VAT legislation in the field of distance sales of goods, formerly known as dispatching goods to another EU member state.