Ensure compliance with your tax and reporting obligations by leveraging our extensive knowledge and best practices aligned with Bosnian regulatory frameworks. Stay in line with all requirements, mitigate tax risks, and enhance the efficiency of your local and international operations in Bosnia and Herzegovina and throughout the Balkan region.
Our tax advisory and tax compliance services in Bosnia and Herzegovina include corporate income tax (CIT), value-added tax (VAT), social security, local taxes, withholding taxes, excise taxes, and custom duties.
Tax registrations in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Registration for CIT, VAT and VAT refunds, including other taxes in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Ensuring the registration process in Bosnia and Herzegovina with local authorities
- Assistance with any inquiries from the Bosnian tax offices and dispute resolution
Tax advisory, tax compliance and filings in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- International tax advisory
- Preparation and submission of statutory tax returns in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Processing of tax liability payments to local authorities
- Representation in communication with the Bosnian tax offices and local authorities
- Guidance and support by internal and external tax audits
- Other tax consultancies related to CIT, VAT, local taxes, withholding taxes, excise taxes and custom duties applicable in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Non-resident and global mobility services in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Guiding you through the complex agenda of cross-border employees’ and expatriates’ mobility, our experienced Bosnian tax team, supported by a strong global network, possesses in-depth expertise in local and international legislation related to individual taxation, social security, payroll, labour law, and administrative compliance best practices when it comes to providing the necessary administrative work to ensure compliance.
Review your company’s expatriate tax program by addressing key questions: is full compliance ensured with statutory requirements on individual tax, social security, and local payroll reporting? Does it effectively minimise the risk of local authority inspections?
Our experts will help you to address the following international assignment issues:
- Payroll and HR administration services for expatriates in Bosnia and Herzegovina and across the Balkan region
- Evaluation of the tax filing requirements of the home country and the foreign country
- Creation of the tax-efficient employment structures for non-residents
- Implications related to a permanent establishment in Bosnia and Herzegovina, including the reporting obligations
- Representation in communication with the tax offices and other authorities
- Social security and health insurance statutory requirements applicable to expatriates
- Preparation and filing of tax returns for non-residents in Bosnia and Herzegovina and across the Balkan region
- Other administrative services, such as obtaining work and residence permits, dealing with the local authorities and offices for foreigners in Bosnia and Herzegovina and across the Balkan region