It can be overwhelming to navigate through the frequent legislative changes and complex statutory frameworks that have impact on your payroll and HR administration. Whether in Bosnia and Herzegovina or across Balkan region, outsourcing such operations to reliable partner saves your time and resources and diminishes your non-compliance risks. Besides, the innovative payroll and HR solutions may definitely elevate your employees’ user experience.
Payroll agenda processing
In Bosnia and Herzegovina and across the Balkan region, we can deliver the following tasks. However, we are ready to add any other service to the scope to cover up all your needs.
- Data gathering and payroll calculation: Take-over and review of all input data and pertinent information, processing a precise payroll calculation, gross-to-net calculation of all employee deductions, taxes and net salaries in compliance with the statutory requirements; calculation of off-cycle payments
- Distribution of payslips and administration of all payments: Generation of payslips in hard-copy and digital password-protected PDF files, distributed by email or through the cloud self-service portal for employees; preparation of payment orders and distribution of payments to employees and local authorities
- Hotline services and support for employees for their payroll inquiry handling
- Administration of bonuses and benefits: Calculation of benefits and bonuses based on provided requirements, such as medical or life insurance, pension plans, vacation time, sick leave and maternity leave
- Statutory reporting: Regular payroll-related statutory reporting and filing to local authorities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, such as the Tax Office, Labour Office, social and health insurance companies, statistics offices and other, including regular communication with them
- Management reporting: Regular standard reporting package in the agreed scope, as well as any other specific reports your local and international management may need
HR administration services
Our professional payroll services are augmented by full-range support of our HR consultants who can handle general tasks, such as personal files management and preparation of employment relationship contractual agenda or provide more complex HR related consultancy. Our services are designed to strengthen your HR team and ensure full compliance with requirements applicable in Bosnia and Herzegovina and across Balkan region.
The following tasks can be included in our services:
- Managing the joiners and leavers agenda: Registration of joiners and leavers with the local authorities, administrative help during the on-boarding process, preparation of employment related documents and other HR documents for new or leaving employees, provision of necessary trainings for e.g. payroll process, time and attendance management
- Employment documentation: Preparation of documents related to employment, such as contracts, amendments, job descriptions and other, based on provided templates in compliance with the legislation framework in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Administration of HR files: Organisation and maintenance of all personal files of employees in compliance with statutory requirements, applying best practices on the local market
- Additional consultancy provided upon your request: Related to personal income tax, social security and health insurance, global mobility and non-residents
- Audits and inspections: Representation and support during regular and extraordinary communication with the statutory authorities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, assistance and during audits and inspections, preparation of required supportive documentation, resolution of any disputes
Labour-law and employment support
Our support beyond payroll and HR administration extends to providing a comprehensive labour law support related to all areas of the employment relationship. Our in-country legal and labour-law experts will help your HR teams to address the following matters:
- Preparation of contractual documentation related to employment, such as job descriptions, contracts and amendments, termination agreements, liability for damage and material responsibility agreements and others that meet legal requirements and best practices applicable in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Design and implementation of internal HR processes, preparation of guidelines, policies and procedures, standard templates preparation
- Resolution of matters related to employment, such as working conditions, working time and shifts, employment termination including mass layoff, annual leave, health and safety at work, parental leave, employee benefits and other areas
- Advisory for the global mobility related matters such as relocation and expatriate agenda
- Personal data protection and GDPR consultancy applicable in Bosnia and Herzegovina