Payroll and HR administration services in Montenegro
Due to the complex statutory requirements and frequent legislative changes, payroll and HR administration are growing increasingly more challenging and resource-consuming agenda – not only in Montenegro and the Balkan region.
Save your time and resources and shift the responsibility for outsourcing to a local team of experienced experts to diminish the administrative burden, but most importantly to increase the quality of your payroll and HR function, eliminate the potential risks of non-compliance and resulting penalties from local statutory authorities.
Payroll agenda processing
Our services in Montenegro and across the Balkan region can cover the following tasks and functions:
- Data collection and payroll calculation: Take-over and check of all input data and pertinent information to process an accurate payroll calculation, gross-to-net calculation of all employee deductions, taxes and net salaries in compliance with the local statutory requirements; calculation of off-cycle payments
- Administration of benefits and bonuses: Calculation of benefits and bonuses based on provided requirements, such as medical or life insurance, pension plans, vacation time, sick leave and maternity leave
- Payslips distribution and payment administration: Generation of payslips in hard-copy and digital password-protected PDF files, distributed by email or through the online self-service portal for employees; preparation of payment orders and distribution of payments to employees and local authorities
- Hotline support for employees for their payroll inquiry handling
- Statutory reporting: Regular payroll-related statutory reporting and filing to state authorities, such as the Tax Office, Labour Office, social and health insurance companies, statistics offices and other, including regular communication with these authorities in Montenegro
- Management reporting: Regular standard reporting package in the agreed scope, as well as any other specific reports your local and international management needs
- Personal income tax: Calculation and filing of personal income tax returns, that may include support of employees by collecting the information and necessary documents
HR administration services
Our payroll services can be well combined with our HR administration support, ranging from general tasks, such as personal files management and preparation of employment relationship contractual agenda, to more specific HR consultancy.
We also provide a full scope of customised solutions and services designed to strengthen your HR team and meet statutory and compliance requirements applicable in Montenegro.
Our services can help you manage the following tasks:
- HR files administration: Organizing and keeping all personal files of employees in compliance with statutory requirements
- Joiners and leavers agenda: Registration of new or leaving employees at local authorities, administrative help during the on-boarding process, preparation of employment related documents and other HR documents for new or leaving employees, provision of necessary trainings for e.g. payroll process, time and attendance management
- Employment documentation: Preparation of employment related documents, such as contracts, amendments, job descriptions and other, based on provided templates in compliance with the legislation in Montenegro
- Audits and inspections: Representation and support during regular and extraordinary communication with the statutory authorities in Montenegro, support and guidance during audits and inspections, preparation of required supportive documentation, resolution of any disputes
- Additional consultancy: Related to taxation in Montenegro, incl. personal income tax, social security and health insurance, global mobility and non-residents
Labour-law and employment support
Together with our payroll and HR administration services, we provide a comprehensive labour law support. Our legal experts are ready to address the following matters related to employment relationship in Montenegro and across the Balkan region:
- Design and implementation of internal HR processes, preparation of guidelines, policies and procedures, preparation of a standard set of templates
- Preparation of contractual documentation related to employment, such as contracts and amendments, job descriptions, termination agreements, liability for damage and material responsibility agreements and others, fully in compliance with legal requirements and best practices applicable in Montenegro
- Resolution of various employment related matters, such as working time and shifts, working conditions, annual leave, employment termination including mass layoff, health and safety at work, parental leave, employee benefits and other areas
- Consultancy for the expatriate agenda and relocation matters, global mobility
- Consultancy related to personal data protection and GDPR in Montenegro
Payroll and HR online portal
Our Payroll and HR online portal provides a secure and convenient self-service function that empowers your employees to manage numerous tasks on their own – in a safe, user-friendly online environment.
Employees can have access to their payslips, send a ticket to their payroll accountant, fill in data for their yearly tax clearance, request time-off, manage business trips or settle travel expenses. The scope of use of the employee self-service portal by HR teams goes far beyond regular document and workflow management, as it provides various HR administration modules as well.
Main functionalities covered by the payroll portal interface
- Payroll data exchange
- Payslips distribution and archive
- Payroll inquiry handling via online tickets
- Payroll and HR reporting and full archive
Our portal also offers unlimited possibilities for HR module integrations:
- Preparation of employment related legal documents
- Administration of benefits
- HR and personal files maintenance
- Yearly tax clearance management
- Management of business trips and settlement of travel expenses
- T&A: management of absences, shift planning, interactive calendars