Decision no. 434 of May 28, 2020 for the amendment and completion of annex no. 3 to the Government Decision no. 394/2020 on the declaration of the state of alert and the measures applied during it to prevent and combat the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic was published in the Official Gazette no. 455 of May 29, 2020.
Annex no. 3 – “Measures to reduce the impact of the risk type” to Government Decision no. 394/2020 on the declaration of the state of alert and the measures applied during it to prevent and combat the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic is amended and supplemented as follows:
- Sport competitions organized outdoors or in indoor or outdoor pools may take place in Romania without spectators, only under the conditions established by the joint order of the Minister of Youth and Sports and the Minister of Health;
- It is allowed the performance by professional, legitimate and/or performance athletes of physical training activities in indoor or outdoor pools, and physical training activities indoors are allowed only in compliance with the rules of distance between participants, so to ensure a minimum of 7 m2/person;
- The organization and performance of drive-in shows are allowed only if the occupants of a vehicle are members of the same family, and the organization and outdoor performance of shows, concerts, public and private festivals or other cultural events are allowed only with the participation of maximum 500 spectators with seats, located at a distance of at least 2 meters from each other, as well as wearing a protective mask;
- It is allowed for people to travel outside the locality/metropolitan area without the need to justify the reason for travelling;
- The international road transport of persons is resumed through regular services, special regular services and occasional services in international traffic, for all the rides performed by the transport operators from and to Romania, observing the conditions established according to art. 32, 35 and 37 of Law no. 55/2020;
- The international railway transport of persons is resumed by the railway transport operators from and to Romania in compliance with art. 32, 34 and 37 of Law no. 55/2020;
- The consumption of food products and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages is suspended in the common dining areas in restaurants, hotels, motels, pensions, cafes or other public places, inside the buildings;
- Preparation, trading and consumption of food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in specially designed spaces located outside buildings, outdoors, ensuring a minimum distance of 2 m between tables and the participation of a maximum of 4 people at a table, if any from different families, and in compliance with sanitary protection measures;
- The activity is suspended in the open spaces for the administration of outdoor swimming pools;
- People access on the arranged beaches is realized only if every present person has secured a sunbed, ensuring a distance of at least 2 m between the sunbeds that are used by people from different families and respecting the prevention norms established by joint order of the Minister of Economy, Energy and Business Environment, the Minister of Health and the Minister of Environment, Water and Forests.