Legally recognised corporations in Central and Eastern Europe take on many forms. We have prepared a comprehensive yet clear overview that should help you get familiar with general incorporation requirements and characteristics of a limited liability company in the region.
Our 2017 LLC Overview for Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Ukraine prepared by our legal experts shall provide you with useful legislation insights related to formation and administration requests for limited liability companies.
- Founders basic characteristics and requirements
- Minimum capital nature and limits
- Kinds of contributions
- Contributions payment deadline
- Guarantees required by shareholders
- Company´s bodies, summoning General Meeting and minimum quorum
- Incorporation and registration procedure duration
- Court fees applicable by limited liability company establishment
- Obligation of VAT registration for a LLC
Should you require more information related to LLC incorporation feel free to come back to us anytime. Our legal advisors are ready to provide a full range of company establishment and corporate services – to guide you through the whole process and take all the administration burden off your hands.