Tax advisory and tax compliance services in the Czech Republic
Meet your tax and reporting obligations while benefiting from our deep knowledge and best practices that fit with the Czech regulation frameworks – in order to stay compliant with all requirements, mitigate your tax risks and improve efficiency of your local and international operations in the Czech Republic and across the region.
Our tax compliance services revolve around the Czech corporate income tax (CIT), value added tax (VAT), personal income tax (PIT) and social security, as well as local taxes, withholding taxes and excise taxes. Besides compliance we are also prepared to offer you our high quality advisory services.
Market entry support: Book your free 1 hour expert talk now
We have years of experience in supporting businesses to establish and grow in the Czech Republic. We offer companies a free consultancy that includes:
- Brief analysis of your needs based on the information provided
- Country-specific aspects that may be important to your investment
- Basics of local tax, accounting and legal rules in the Czech Republic
- Ensuring the registration process in the Czech Republic with local authorities
- Registration for CIT, VAT and other taxes in the Czech Republic
- End-to-end VAT registration based on PoA
- Assistance with any inquiries from the Czech tax offices and dispute resolution
Tax compliance and filings
- Preparation and submission of statutory tax returns (corporate income tax (CIT) return, VAT returns, EC Sales List, Intrastat, personal income tax (PIT) returns, withholding tax reports, other local tax compliance assistance)
- Assistance with VAT refunds
- Guidance and support by internal and external tax audits
- Representation in communication with the Czech tax offices and local authorities
- One-hour session with the tax expert, incl. the written tax opinion
- One-hour session with the tax expert, without the written tax opinion
Convenient tax consulting: Book our experts online
Tax advisory and transactions
As it comes to tax advisory services, our assistance covers a wide range of services focused on the correct performance of tax obligations and related administrative duties. Our team of tax professionals with both local and international background is prepared to provide you with assistance in all areas of the Czech tax legislation.
In the field of tax consulting, we would be pleased to offer you our assistance with the following matters:
- Ad-hoc tax advisory services in the area of all taxes
- Transfer pricing
- Structuring of VAT treatment of client’s business model
- Tax effective financing, including thin capitalization rules
- Identification of potential risks arising from client’s business model including transactions carried out with related parties
- Assistance with audits of local authorities, client’s representation in front of local authorities and during inspections
- Transaction services, M&A tax and legal structuring
- Due diligence: financial, tax and legal
- Non-resident and global mobility services
- Professional tax, accounting and financial trainings
- Other services based on client’s request
Non-resident and global mobility services
Our experienced Czech tax team, backed up by a strong international network, will guide you through the complex agenda of cross-border mobility of employees and expatriates, that requires the deep knowledge of local and international legislation in the areas of individual taxation, social security, payroll, labour law, as well as best practices when it comes to providing the necessary administrative work to ensure compliance .
Review the expatriate tax program of your company should provide answers to the following questions: are you fully compliant with statutory requirements on individual tax, social security and local payroll reporting? Does it mitigate the risk of being exposed to inspections by the local authority?
Our experts will help you to address the following international assignment issues:
- Creation of the tax-efficient employment structures for non-residents
- Evaluation of the tax filing requirements of the home country and the foreign country
- Implications related to a permanent establishment creation in the Czech Republic, including relevant reporting obligations
- Social security and health insurance statutory requirements applicable to expatriates
- Preparation of A1 application
- Preparation and filing of tax returns for non-residents in the Czech Republic
- Payroll calculation and HR administration services for expatriates in the Czech Republic
- Other administrative services, such as obtaining work and residence permits, dealing with the Czech authorities and offices for foreigners
- Representation in communication with the Czech tax offices and other authorities
Advisory online portal
Our Advisory portal developed in-house provides an effective communication and document exchange channel – and thus improves your user experience with our consulting services. The portal allows specific managers and selected employees to access relevant information by our user-friendly interface. Your company will effectively consolidate all data, documents and other information in one secure location, while access is granted through varying access rights.
By using our Advisory online portal, you can easily access:
- Document exchange and archive
- Customized workflows and approvals
- Online tax and legal forms
- Advisory hotline
The Advisory portal can be utilized for all advisory services and any type of project – ranging from tax compliance and legal support to consultancy for specific projects such as mergers and acquisitions, consolidations, due diligence or transfer pricing.