Navigating through the frequent legislative changes and complex statutory frameworks impacting your payroll and HR administration can be overwhelming. In Ireland, outsourcing these operations to a reliable partner saves time and resources while reducing non-compliance risks. Our local team of experts offer a wide range of payroll and HR services in Ireland. Additionally, innovative payroll and HR solutions can significantly enhance your employees’ user experience.
Payroll agenda processing in Ireland
In Ireland, we are ready to incorporate any additional service into the scope to cover all your needs. We can deliver the following tasks:
- Data gathering and payroll calculation: Review and take-over of all input data and relevant information, processing a precise payroll calculation, gross-to-net calculation, including all employee deductions, taxes and net salaries in compliance with statutory requirements; calculation of off-cycle payments
- Distribution of payslips and administration of all payments: Preparation of payment orders and distribution of payments to employees and local authorities; generation of payslips in hard-copy and digital password-protected PDF files, distributed via email or through the cloud self-service portal for employees
- Statutory reporting: Regular communication with local authorities in Ireland, such as the Tax Office, Labour Office, social and health insurance companies, statistics offices, and others, including the filing of regular payroll-related statutory reports
- Hotline services and support for employees for their payroll inquiry handling
- Administration of bonuses and benefits: Calculation of benefits and bonuses based on provided requirements, including medical or life insurance, pension plans, vacation time, sick leave, and maternity leave
- Management reporting: In the agreed scope, a regular standard reporting package is provided, along with any other specific reports that your local and international management may require.
HR administration services in Ireland
Full-range support from our HR consultants enhances our professional payroll services. They can handle general tasks such as personal files management and preparation of employment relationship contractual agenda, as well as provide more complex HR-related consultancy. Our services are tailored to strengthen your HR team and guarantee full compliance with applicable requirements in Ireland.
The following tasks can be included in our services:
- Managing the joiners and leavers agenda: During the onboarding process, administrative assistance is provided, including the registration of joiners and leavers with local authorities, preparation of employment-related documents, and other HR documents for new or leaving employees. Necessary trainings, such as for the payroll process and time and attendance management, are also provided
- Administration of HR files: The organisation and maintenance of all personal files of employees in compliance with statutory requirements and applying best practices in the local market
- Employment documentation: Documents related to employment, such as contracts, amendments, job descriptions, and others, are prepared based on provided template and in compliance with the legislation framework in Ireland
- Audits and inspections: During regular and extraordinary communication with statutory authorities in Ireland, representation and support are provided. This includes assistance during audits and inspections, preparation of necessary supportive documentation and resolution of any disputes.
- Additional consultancy provided upon your request: Concerning personal income tax, social security, health insurance, global mobility, and non-residents.
Labour-law and employment support in Ireland
Extending beyond payroll and HR administration, our support includes providing comprehensive labour law assistance related to all aspects of the employment relationship. Our in-country legal and labour-law experts are ready to assist your HR teams in addressing the following matters:
- In compliance with legal requirements and best practices applicable in Ireland, the preparation of contractual documentation related to employment includes job descriptions, contracts, and amendments, termination agreements, liability for damage, material responsibility agreements, and others that meet the necessary standards
- Design and implementation of internal HR processes, along with the preparation of guidelines, policies, procedures, and standard templates
- Resolution of employment-related matters, including working conditions, working time and shifts, employment termination, including mass layoffs, annual leave, health and safety at work, parental leave, employee benefits, and other area
- Advisory For matters related to global mobility, such as relocation and expatriate agenda
- Consultancy for personal data protection and GDPR applicable in Ireland