The Labor Code is the main law that governs employment relationships of all workers in Ukraine. Its main purposes is to ensure a good work productivity, improvement of work quality, increase efficiency and ensure a good relationship between employees and their employers.
Download our 2017 Guide for more information about the following local requirements:
- entitlement to work in Ukraine
- employment contracts
- regular employment
- mandatory contractual specifications
- probationary period
- termination of employment in Ukraine (cases, notice period)
- income tax and other contributions owed by employer and employee
- working time and vacation right
- most common employee benefits
- temporary work characteristics
If you need any other information about doing business in Ukraine or if you need expert opinion, do not hesitate to contact us! We can offer support with any local employment-related matter, as well as professional services in the following areas: payroll and HR, local and international taxation, accounting and reporting or company incorporation.