Statutory Accounting Services
Having been active on the accounting services market for years, we are fully aware of the variety of challenges that a company faces in order to assure the compliance with both local and international accounting requirements.
Based on the booked transactions, the accounting department offers the information used to determine a company’s financial status and provides you with the reports needed to make sound financial decisions. Therefore it is crucial that all accounting services are coordinated properly, the bookkeeping is accurate and that all accounting administration activities are done in a transparent manner, eliminating the risk of negative local or international exposure of your company.
- Issue, distribution and booking of customer invoices
- Cash pooling: debt collection including generation and distribution of dunning letters
- Booking stock movements
- General ledger book entries: petty cash, travel expenses, payroll costs, loans, investments, equity movements etc.
- Fixed assets booking, ledger entries
- Accounts payable postings
- Bank movements posting and clearing journals preparation
- Accruals, deferred expenses, provisions calculation and posting
- FX reevaluations
- Standard monthly accounting reports: GL movements, monthly journals, trial balance generation
- Regular communication with the third parties
- Assistance in inventory of assets
- Accounting documents scanning & online archive
Assistance during audits and inspections
- Representation during local authorities’ inspections and tax controls
- Assistance and support during VAT inspections
- Assistance during internal audit periods
Bank account administration
- Bank account set up on your company’s behalf
- Access rights set up, communication with bank representatives for maintenance purposes
Accounting payments services
- Payments will be processed based on joint authorization rights
- Preparation of payment files and realization of payments
In addition to our accounting services we provide comprehensive Tax Returns, Registrations & Other Compliance Services, significantly reducing your company’s exposure before tax and fiscal audits.