What changes will bring year 2013 in labour-law area?
In connection with approved amendments to labour-law and social security regulations we are coming to you with an overview of most significant changes the New Labour Code will bring in 2013:
- Agreements on work apart from employment relationship
- Unified maximum assessment base for social security
- Minimum wage and minimum wage claims
- Parallel run of notice period and severance pay
- Overtime work and its maximum limits
- Night work
- Flexible working time – “Flexikonto” cancelled
- Holidays drawing
- Employees representatives
- “Chaining” of employment relationships
- Definition of the dependant work
- and other
Please find more information in the attached document.