Start-up advisory in Slovakia
We are constantly driven by the desire to bring innovative solutions, as well as to pass on our know-how and support new talents. Our inhouse Slovak team backed up by a network of international advisors is ready to provide you with a valuable experience in the field of accounting and payroll outsourcing, tax, legal and transaction consulting.
Over the past years, we have successfully supported small and mid-sized companies, including Slovak and large international companies from various industries. We are also a partner of a Slovak start-up community StartuPeak and we actively help Slovak start-ups to accelerate their success.
Comprehensive services for your start-up under one roof
We know that starting a successful business can be challenging, but our experts are here to guide you through the necessary steps. Our wisdom lays in the unique mix of financial, legal, tax and accounting expertise under one roof. When dealing with start-ups or well-established companies, the focus on core business activities is more desirable than ever. Relying on a team of experienced experts will allow your start-up to scale and grow faster.
Choose from the comprehensive full-service offer for your start-up, covering:
Our wide range of services for start-ups
Take well-informed decisions and steer the first steps of your company in the right direction. We are here to embark on the journey with you and support your start-up with a comprehensive set of services tailored to your needs. Take advantage of our expertise in the field of tax, accounting, legal and financial services and unlock the full potential of your company with our BPO and advisory solutions.
- One-hour session with the start-up consultant, incl. the written expert opinion
- One-hour session with the start-up consultant, without the written expert opinion
- Assistance in the establishment and registration of a company in Slovakia, including communication with relevant local authorities and set-up of an advantageous start-up property structure from the perspective of tax and levies burden
- Advisory on various forms of financing in the initial phase of the start-up life cycle
- Set-up of company operations and the memorandum of association: restriction of the transferability of shares, cancellation of the shareholder’s participation in the company, pre-emptive right to shares, inheritance, adjustment of voting rights and business shares, company representation
- Help with pitch-deck preparation for an investor: preparation of financial plans, reports, and analysis of relevant KPIs
- Preparation of business plan, term sheet, letter of intent or memorandum of understating
- Representation of the start-up during the negotiations with investors
- Accounting and payroll services, tax and legal advisory: employment and license contracts, VAT return, tax registration, personal and corporate income tax, non-resident and global mobility services, intellectual property, trademarks, patents and more
- One-hour session with the tax consultant, incl. the written tax opinion
- One-hour session with the tax consultant, without the written tax opinion
Phone: +421 232 553 000
How to choose the right legal form for your business in Slovakia?
Every entrepreneur thinking of starting a business will come across the important decisions: to choose the proper legal form for their business. In Slovakia, there are many options such as trade, general partnership, limited liability company and more, but not all of them are the best choice for a start-up. Take a look at our experts’ advice and find out which one is the best fit for you.