Adopting new IFRS Standards
Whether you need help with setting up the new standards that are in effect, such as IFRS 15, IFRS 16, IFRS 9, or you are affected by a new standard due to your recent business transaction, we can provide you with an independent view on the most effective way to adopt the new standards covering:
- Assistance with implementation of a new standard
- Set-up of appropriate reporting
- Disclosure of the impact of the new standard
- Review of the current settings
- Assessment of the current contracts in relation to the new standard
- Development of accounting policies in relation to the new standard
- Set-up of the new accounting processes, reporting and disclosures
- Audit assistance
Book your one-on-one call about IFRS now!
Access our eShop and view our IFRS consultant’s calendar directly to book the date and time that fits you. You can expect a one-on-one expert talk guiding you through the basic rules and legislation updates, helping you to find the way through your specific situation, advising on IFRS conversion applicable to your organization – or at least giving you a second opinion on your actual case.
IFRS Consultant | Accace Slovakia
Radka is an experienced, ACCA qualified accounting specialist, with IFRS being her main area of focus. She has deep knowledge of the matter while providing comprehensive IFRS consultancy and services to our international clients. She is a member of the IFRS expert group of the Slovak Auditing Oversight Authority.