Our calculator allows entrepreneurs to estimate and compare tax burdens in the light of the amendment to the Polish PIT, CIT and some other acts (Polish Deal) in various forms of taxation.
Important remarks and assumptions:
- For the purposes of the calculation, please indicate the income not reduced by the social security contributions deductible for tax purposes
- In the case of taxation according to the tax scale, the tax-free amount of PLN 30,000 was applied and the second tax threshold of 32% was applied to income above PLN 120,000
- For the purpose of calculating the tax burden in 2022, the lack of deductibility of the health insurance contribution from income and the minimum amount of the contribution, for which the calculation is based on the minimum wage (PLN 2,800).
- The calculator does not include the solidarity levy
- For the purposes of calculating ZUS contributions, the minimum basis (60%) of social insurance, health and non-insurance contributions was used
Which form of taxation will be the most efficient for you?
Our calculator has been set for simulation purposes only and might not include all factors that determine the end salary, according to the Polish laws.
Accace is not responsible for any person’s or entity’s decisions taken based on the results of the calculator. Before taking any action, we recommend you consult a tax specialist.