We would like to inform you that by Decree 511/2021 Coll. Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of the Czech Republic, with effect from 1 January 2022, there are changes in basic compensation for the purpose of travel expenses reimbursement. The following rates are now valid:
For each calendar day of business trip, employees are entitled to a meal allowance of:
1. Business sphere:
- Min. CZK 99, if the business trip lasts 5 – 12 hours,
- Min. CZK 151, if the business trip lasts more than 12 hours, but maximum 18 hours,
- Min. CZK 237, if the business trip lasts more than 18 hours.
2. State and contributory sphere:
- CZK 99 – 118, if the business trip lasts 5 – 12 hours,
- CZK 151 – 182, if the business trip lasts more than 12 hours, but maximum 18 hours,
- CZK 237 – 283, if the business trip lasts more than 18 hours.
Foreign meal allowance – rate changes in selected countries
|Country||Currency||Basic rate 2022|
|Democratic Republic of the Congo (Kinshasa)||USD||65|
The basic rate for the use of road motor vehicles
The basic rate for 1 km compensation for:
- two-wheeled vehicles and tricycles CZK 1.30,
- motor vehicles CZK 4.70,
- wagon, bus, tractor CZK 9.40.
The average price of fuel
The average price for one litre of fuel under Section 158 (3) of the Labour Code is:
- CZK 37.10 for automotive gasoline 95 octane,
- CZK 40.50 for automotive gasoline 98 octane,
- CZK 36.10 for diesel,
- CZK 4.10 for electric car (for 1kWh).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be pleased to help you.