As an extension of our global payroll outsourcing services, we are ready to provide a full-range support related to HR administration and employment to your local and global HR teams. Ranging from general tasks, such as management of personal files and preparation of contractual agenda, to more specific HR, taxation, social security or cross-border mobility consulting that helps your HR leaders to make well-informed decisions and tackle all challenges involved when managing HR on multi-country level.
Payroll, HR and T&A portal: Let your employees and HR teams manage their tasks over a userfriedly self-service
The use of our online portals by your HR teams goes far beyond just regular document management and workflows, as it offers modules for management of the onboarding and offboarding process, time and attendance evidence, benefits administration, employee performance evaluation, administration of internal trainings, employee surveys and much more.
Learn more about our HR administration services
Below you can find the overview of what is included in our standard HR administration service package but be sure that any service can be added to fill in your requirements list. Our tailored solutions are designed to fit perfectly the specific needs of your employees and your HR teams.
- Administration of HR files: Organizing and keeping all personal files of employees in compliance with local statutory requirements
- Newcomers and leavers agenda: Registration of new or leaving employees at local authorities, administrative support during the on-boarding process, preparation of employment-related documents and other HR documents for new or leaving employees, provision of necessary trainings for payroll process or T&A
- Payroll and HR online portal: Self-service cloud portal to manage various HR tasks such as the maintenance of HR and personal files, preparation of contractual documentation, administration of benefits, settlement of business trips and travel expenses, tax clearance management and much more
- T&A portal: Your employees can keep track of their worked time, overtime, taken or remaining vacation, request for time off or sick leave and then quickly approve it with their managers. In addition, individual or team shift planning can be made via the interactive calendars
- Preparation of employment contractual documentation:Contracts and amendments, job descriptions, termination agreements, liability for damage and material responsibility agreements and others, fully in compliance with legal requirements and best practices applicable to the local market
- Audits and inspections: Representation in regular and extraordinary communication with the statutory authorities, support and guidance during audits and inspections, preparation of required supportive documentation, resolution of any disputes with local authorities
- Additional tax and social security consultancy: Related to personal income tax, health insurance and social security, non-residents and global mobility
- Labour-law consultancy: Full-range support provided by our own in-country legal teams
Our global payroll and HR capabilities
Engaging over 2,000 professionals globally, we process at least 170,000 pay slips monthly while our customers are mostly mid-size and international Fortune 500 companies from various sectors. Our payroll and HR solutions are scalable to any organization – from one employee to thousands. Our processes are audited for business continuity, top-level security, quality and environmental management according to global ISO and ISAE standards.
Payroll self-service portal – keeping your employees engaged
The usage of technology is directly linked to better customer experience, but in the field of payroll outsourcing, this elevated experience must be provided to both employees and HR teams. See how our portal solves this issue among many others!