We are ready to provide a full-range support related to HR administration and employment to your local and global HR teams. Ranging from general tasks, such as management of personal files and preparation of contractual agenda, to more specific HR, taxation, social security or cross-border mobility consulting that helps your HR leaders to make well-informed decisions and tackle all challenges involved when managing HR on multi-country level.
Delivering excellent employee experiences
Our HR administration services help achieve a great employee experience across your organization, by ensuring all-round care along your employees’ life cycle: from daily transactional support and HR assistance provided to your employees, to supporting your HR teams by delivering the recruiting, onboarding, offboarding, learning, compensation and benefits programs.
Pool of experts under one roof
In addition to complex HR administration services, we deliver solution-oriented consultancy in the area of taxation and labour-law via our own in-country teams of experts. Thus, the team dedicated to your organization can benefit from having a pool of experts under one roof in each country and offer end-to-end care and solutions to support your HR administration function in all its complexity.
Guaranteed compliance with statutory and legal requirements
Our internal in-country experts are monitoring the legislation related to employment, labour-law or taxation on continuous basis and are providing all the required consultancy support to the rest of the team, in order to guarantee compliance with most up-to-date statutory and legal requirements that may have impact on your HR agenda.
Payroll, HR and T&A portal: Let your employees and HR teams manage their tasks over a userfriedly self-service
The use of our online portals by your HR teams goes far beyond just regular document management and workflows, as it offers modules for management of the onboarding and offboarding process, time and attendance evidence, benefits administration, employee performance evaluation, administration of internal trainings, employee surveys and much more.
Learn more about our HR administration services
Below you can find the overview of what is included in our standard HR administration service package but be sure that any service can be added to fill in your requirements list. Our tailored solutions are designed to fit perfectly the specific needs of your employees and your HR teams.
- Administration of HR files: Organizing and keeping all personal files of employees in compliance with local statutory requirements
- Newcomers and leavers agenda: Registration of new or leaving employees at local authorities, administrative support during the on-boarding process, preparation of employment-related documents and other HR documents for new or leaving employees, provision of necessary trainings for payroll process or T&A
- Payroll and HR online portal: Self-service cloud portal to manage various HR tasks such as the maintenance of HR and personal files, preparation of contractual documentation, administration of benefits, settlement of business travels and travel expenses, tax clearance management and much more
- T&A portal: Your employees can keep track of their worked time, overtime, taken or remaining vacation, request for time off or sick leave and then quickly approve it with their managers. In addition, individual or team shift planning can be made via the interactive calendars
- Preparation of employment contractual documentation: Contracts and amendments, job descriptions, termination agreements, liability for damage and material responsibility agreements and others
- Labour-law support to HR administration services: Consultancy by resolution of various labour-law issues, preparation of HR documentation and internal guidelines, processes and policies
- Tax and social security consultancy: Personal income tax returns and compliance, international tax duties of employees, health insurance and social security, representation before the tax authorities
- Expat advisory and global mobility services: Consultancy on tax and social security liabilities of foreign employees, representation before the local statutory bodies and offices, administrative support by obtaining of work and residence permits
- GDPR compliance and consultancy: Revision of current personal data processing system, preparation of internal guidelines, working procedures and manuals, defining employees accord for data processing, revision and adjustment of the contractual relationship with the persons involved in personal data processing
- Audits and inspections: Representation in regular and extraordinary communication with the statutory authorities, support and guidance during audits and inspections, preparation of required supportive documentation, resolution of any disputes with local authorities
Our global payroll and HR capabilities
Engaging nearly 2,500 professionals globally, we process at least 200,000 pay slips monthly while our customers are mostly mid-size and international Fortune 500 companies from various sectors. Our payroll and HR solutions are scalable to any organization – from one employee to thousands. Our processes are audited for business continuity, top-level security, quality and environmental management according to global ISO and ISAE standards.
Payroll self-service portal – keeping your employees engaged
The usage of technology is directly linked to better customer experience, but in the field of payroll outsourcing, this elevated experience must be provided to both employees and HR teams. See how our portal solves this issue among many others!